- There are 30,000 sudden cardiac arrests each year in the UK where the ambulance services attempt resuscitation.
- In the UK, less than 1 in 10 people will survive their sudden cardiac arrest.
Bystander CPR and early defibrillation saves lives.
- You don’t need to work in healthcare to be a hero- and everyone has a role to play when it comes to saving a life.
- The chance of survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest can be increased two-to-threefold by the immediate provision of bystander CPR.
- Defibrillation within 3–5 min can produce survival rates as high as 50%–70%.
Learn CPR now - there won’t be time later.
- Every second counts in an emergency.
- The skills you learn today could be the difference between life and death tomorrow.
Scan the Heart Shaped QR code below to learn more or click this link